Sea Breeze Food Service Employment Opportunities
Category: employment opportunities
Now accepting applications for the following:
Outside sales in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Maximize revenue through Broadline food products and services
- Manage and develop customers within an assigned territory
- Develop and execute sales and GP objectives. Develop strong working relationships with key accounts
- Organization and development of daily sales plans and budget activities as necessary to effect anticipated profit results
- Prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews with Management
- Maintain territory AR’s
- Forecast weekly sales numbers as well as customer growth opportunities
- 5-7 years of successful foodservice sales experience required
- Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel preferred
- 2 years Food Service experience preferred
- Ability to provide reliable personal transportation as well as maintain a clean Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance required
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs required
- Overall strength in strategic planning, territory management, analysis and communication skills necessary to build a successful high-performance territory
See our monthly flyer for details of our specials.
Each month we offer a wide selection of products with promotional pricing and other valuable offers.
Click Here to see our flyer
Will Call Service
Our convenient will call hours are
M-F 8am to 4pm.
Closed between Noon and 1pm for Lunch
For faster service call
1-800-745-0945 ext. 24.
Seabreeze Food Service
3807 Edgewood Dr